- NEW! Steps to Hope: Our Guide to Getting the Best Cancer Care
- National Cancer Institute
- Medical Journals & Internet Links
- Top Neuroblastoma Cancer Hospitals
- New Approaches to Neuroblastoma Therapy (NANT)
- Flight Assistance
- Financial Assistance
Download Steps to Hope for FREE
Steps to Hope is our free guide to helping you find the best possible cancer care. Please share it with your family, friends and your doctors.
Please enter your email to download your FREE copy.
Become a Kids’ Cancer Research Foundation Supporter!
Our mission is twofold: empower all cancer patients with treatment best practices and to raise funds for cutting edge, non-toxic, clinical trails for sick kids.
For your $15 monthly contribution, you will:
- Know that you’re helping kids fighting for their lives.
- Receive our quarterly newsletter including updates on cutting edge cancer research developments.
- Be sent a colorful tote bag to show your support.
Please also consider a one-time gift. Every gift makes a difference. Every person who donates in any amount will receive our quarterly newsletter as well.
Thank you for making the decision to support KCRF for a cure. Kids’ Cancer Research Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, so your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. This secure online donation processing system is protected by PayPal. If you prefer not to make a donation online, you can also make your donation by calling 1-805-550-7682 or by sending your check or money order to:
Kids’ Cancer Research Foundation
1150 Fuller Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401